Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Blog Hop Party Winner

Congratulations!
Many thanks to the The Quilting Gallery for hosting this Blog Hop and Giveway!
 The lucky winner has been chosen by Mr. Random.
She is, Margaret.
"I follow you by bloglovin and I too love that cathedral windows. I really like all of them but you made me choose. lol"
Very shortly, she will be the happy recipient of Runnermania.
Thanks so much to all of you. I really enjoyed reading all of your comments. The consensus on the favorite quilt seems to be the Aspen Frost quilt. Second is the Cathedral Windows that my Grandmother and I did by hand. She would be tickled at that.
Just a little reminder, if you are a No Reply Blogger or Anonymous, I can't identify you if you win. I had several of these type of entrys, this time.
Have a blessed and happy Thanksgiving!


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Margaret. Thank you for hosting the giveaway. Happy Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you very much You have made my day.

    ReplyDelete